WATCHMEN ON THE WALL
Providing a 24hr wall of prayer for Leicester & Leicestershire
Watchmen on the Wall is a group of Christians from many different churches and denominations who have committed themselves to intercede for Leicester/shire. By each taking a one hour prayer slot each week they aim to have a continuous prayer to God for His Kingdom to come in the City and County. We meet four times a year as Watchmen on the second Saturday of February, May, August and November from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm at Central Baptist Church, Leicester for worship and prayer.
who are WATCHMEN?
how to join watchmen
All who have a burden and longing to pray for our city and county are welcome to join with us for our quarterly worship and prayer meetings - a precious 2 hours of prayer, praise and fellowship.
Victoria Lounge, Central Baptist Church,
entrance via Alfred Place, off Granby Street,
Leicester City Centre LE1 1EB.
SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2024
This meeting lead by Sheila Gibson
1. The Divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture (The Bible) as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. The Unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
3. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering men subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
4. Redemption from the guilt penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ the Incarnate Son of God
5. The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
6. The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The Church is the unifying body of Christian believers.